Here is a list of benefits and opportunities available to you as an attendee at Suppliers' Day because we hear a lot of questions like:
“WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?”
- A Vast Array of Suppliers. Many different companies exhibit their ingredients and services. Preliminary indications are that this year we will exceed our numbers, with even a larger variety of Suppliers than we have had before.
- A Great Opportunity To Network: With so many suppliers in attendance, you’ll have an excellent opportunity to catch up on what is going on in the industry, what new products are being offered, as well as meeting with colleagues you infrequently have an opportunity to see.
- Obtain Technical Advice On Current Problems: Many technical representatives will be in attendance who will be able to help you solve the technical problems you encounter in your development efforts. Many seminar presenters will be working their booth at Suppliers’ Day so you can discuss issues with them too.
- An Exhibition Floor That Is Very Large and Easy To Walk Through. The very large space and new floor plan that we have at the Garden State Exhibit Center will enable you to easily walk around the show and have business conversations.
- No Charge For Admission. You can pick up a wealth of information for no admission fee (we do ask that you register and have a name tag, so we have an idea as to who attends the show).
- Our Conversation Café. Due to the success of the conversation cafe, we will be creating this special area once agan. It's a nice area for you to have a brief but comfortable conversation with a colleague or customer. You might also have something to drink or have a snack while there.
- Following the Show. Wind down at the reception. You'll be able to enjoy some good food and drink and continue your conversation before heading out.
We're looking forward to seeing you there!